We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Scientists from all over the world continue to work on the creation of drugs that treat cancer, but there is still a long way to the creation of a drug available to all those who suffer.
Nevertheless, today we can use a cheap and affordable remedy with proven effectiveness in the fight against the disease.
This is an ordinary garlic sold in stores. Further in the article you can find step-by-step instructions for using the plant in treatment.
How does a tumor react to a vegetable?
The data of scientific research carried out in recent years reliably confirm that eating garlic heads actually inhibits the growth and vital activity of cancer cells.
The ingredients in garlic interfere with the fueling mechanisms of a cancerous tumor that requires a lot of energy to grow, and this leads to a starvation of cancer cells.
What types of oncology can be affected?
Shows the greatest efficiency in the fight against stomach cancer... Also, garlic can be successfully used in the fight against cancer:
- esophagus and intestines;
- prostate and other organs.
What are neoplasms afraid of?
The therapeutic effect of garlic is due to the presence in its composition of a number of chemical compounds: selenium, alexin, allicin and sulfur compounds. These substances have the ability to provoke a number of processes in the human body, namely:
- a decrease in the rate of tumor growth;
- death of cancer cells;
- obstruction of blood flow to the tumor;
- protection of DNA integrity;
- protection of the body from the negative effects of chemotherapy.
Interesting fact: relatively recently, scientists have discovered a promising way to influence cancer cells using gold... It was found out how the tumor reacts to gold. Metal nanoparticles have been found to improve the effect of chemotherapy and eliminate its unwanted consequences. Gold molecules interacting with cancer cells show high efficiency in their destruction, while not harming the body and, in particular, the nervous tissue. It turns out that the reaction of a cancer tumor is such that the cancer is afraid of garlic, and, it turns out, loves gold, but in the end, both methods of fighting the disease help the patient to recover.
Garlic can be used to prevent cancers of various organs. It has been proven that people who eat large amounts of garlic are also less likely to develop cancer.
Garlic contains tryptophan, a substance that is converted into melatonin in the human body. It is a sleep hormone that neutralizes free radicals and protects us from cancer.
People whose body does not produce enough melatonin (among them, for example, the elderly) are at risk of cancer. It is for this reason that older people are more likely to suffer from cancer than younger people. I.e, regular consumption of garlic can smooth out the lack of melatonin in the body and, as a result, reduce the risk of developing the disease.
Step-by-step instructions on how to use the plant correctly in treatment?
Until now, experts do not have a consensus about the optimal therapeutic dosage of garlic. However, there are several universal recommendations:
- Peel the head of garlic before eating it and then set it aside for half an hour. This exposure is necessary in order for the necessary substances to be produced in the head.
- A sufficient dosage will be the use of one to one and a half heads of garlic per day.
- If you can't stand the smell or taste of garlic, try adding garlic oil or garlic powder to your food. This will mask it with other products.
The following recipes are used in folk medicine.
- Prepare some juniper cones weighing about 100 grams, two heads of garlic and 2-3 liters of wine.
- After filling the juniper with wine, let the mixture brew for 14 days, shaking it occasionally.
- Then add finely chopped garlic and leave the mixture for another 10 days.
- After sustaining the tincture, separate the liquid and take it 2 times a day, drinking 50 grams after meals.
Decoction with honey
For cooking, you need to prepare 200 grams of crushed garlic and a pound of honey.
- Place the ingredients in a saucepan and stir.
- Cook the resulting mixture in a water bath for at least 40 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, remove the foam and let the finished broth cool.
- Take the broth daily for 1 tablespoon during meals at least 3 times a day. Store in a cool and dark place.
In the presence of external (lying close to the skin) tumors, garlic, crushed to a mushy state, wrapped in gauze or bandage can be applied to the tumor site. When garlic juice comes in contact with the skin, the anti-cancer properties of garlic have relatively little effect on cancer. To achieve the effect, it is necessary not to remove the garlic lotion for at least several hours.
Please note that under no circumstances can garlic be the only remedy used in the treatment of cancer... However, its use can enhance the effect of treatment in combination with vitamin and mineral supplements and conventional medicine.
Further, an informative video about the effect of garlic on cancer cells: